Admission into the Innovation Network program is based upon the eligibility requirements and an evaluation process. To be considered for the Innovation Network Program please contact one of the professional staff members to arrange a tour of the incubator that best suits the company’s needs. You will be asked to
- Complete and submit an application package at least 10 days prior to presentation. Package should include:
- Submit a current set of financial statements
- Submit the company’s current business plan
- Present the business plan to the Tenant Review Committee.
Tenant Review Committees gather on a regular basis at each facility. The schedule of meetings is as follow:
- Germantown Innovation Center – first Tuesday of the month
- Rockville Innovation Center – second Thursday of the month
- Shady Grove Innovation Center – third Thursday of the month
- Silver Spring innovation Center – first Thursday of the month
- Wheaton Business Innovation Center - fourth Thursday of the month
For exact dates please contact our staff members.