We provide full menu of resource and support services, including business, legal, intellectual property, accounting and broad technical assistance to help entrepreneurs develop a successful business venture. The Network offers commercial space (offices, wet labs and clean rooms) to companies on very flexible and favorable terms.
Flexible and Favorable Terms
- No long-term leases. Companies sign a one-year agreement with a provision for cancellation with a 60-day notice
- Security deposit is limited to one month’s rent
- No personal guarantees are required
- No equity is taken
- Companies can easily move in and out of the program
- Easy expansion and reduction as needed, within the facilities.
- Access to educational seminars and training throughout the Incubator Network
- Use of conference rooms throughout the Incubator Network
- Support from incubator staff: mentoring, introduction to resources, business networking, business plan review, referrals to professional services and access to sources of capital
- Access to Maryland Intellectual Property Legal Resource Center
- One-year membership to Maryland Tech Council
- One-year membership to the World Trade Center Institute