Admission into the Innovation Network program is based upon the eligibility requirements and an evaluation process. To be considered for the Innovation Network Program please contact one of the professional staff members to arrange a tour of the incubator that best suits the company’s needs. If after the tour you decide it meets your needs and you wish to move forward, you will be asked to submit an application package and schedule a presentation with the Tenant Review Committee. The application package will be due at least 10 days prior to the presentation. The package should include:
- a current set of financial statements
- the company’s current business plan or Executive Summary
- an overview of the leadership team
The Tenant Review Committee meets monthly at the Germantown Innovation Center.
For exact dates please contact our staff members.
VIP – Virtual Incubator Program
Along with its resident program, the Innovation Network offers a virtual tenant program intended to provide support to businesses that are not physically located in one of the County’s incubator facilities. The goal of the program is to facilitate the successful growth and development of Montgomery County based businesses and job creation.
For a small monthly fee participants in the program will have the benefit of full access to the incubator program:
- Use of conference rooms, copiers, fax machines and mail services
- Attendance at educational luncheons and trainings
- Inclusion in all incubator related activities, mailing lists and website
- Support from incubator staff: mentoring, introduction to resources, business networking, business plan review, referrals to professional services and access to sources of capital