- 32,000 square feet
- 45 offices
- 11 wet labs, averaging 500 square feet and 2 modular clean rooms (Class 100) for life sciences companies
- 2 huddle areas
- 2 conference rooms
- 1 large multi-purpose room, seating 80-100 people
- Green-design elements, including
- Some lab floors made of rapidly renewable materials
- Efficient mechanical systems
- Free parking
- Proximity to the Pinkney Innovation Complex for Science and Technology at Montgomery College Germantown Campus
OUR AWARD-WINNING INCUBATOR PROGRAM IS NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED. ALL NETWORK FACILITIES ARE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO STRATEGIC BUSINESS ASSETS—FEDERAL AGENCIES, METRO STATIONS, CORE INDUSTRY PARTNERS, VIBRANT RETAIL/RESIDENTIAL TOWN CENTERS AND MAJOR TRAVEL ROUTES.
EACH FACILITY FEATURES:
- Turnkey office space, one with fully fitted wet labs, including ROI water, emergency power and fume hoods (GIC)
- Shared conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio visual systems, pre-wired offices to accommodate both telephone and broadband internet services and wireless internet access
- A Tenant Services Coordinator at the front desk
- Shared office equipment including copy, fax, scan, print and mail delivery
- Shared kitchenette / lunch room with coffee and other hot gourmet beverages, refrigerator, microwave and vending machines
- A full menu of resource and support services, including business, legal, IP, and accounting, plus access to state and county funding programs to help develop a successful business venture
- Free “lunch and learn” business educational sessions for you and your staff
- No long term lease obligations. Facilities offer flexible one year lease agreements with 60-day notice terms available.
DON’T NEED PHYSICAL OFFICE SPACE? ASK ABOUT OUR VIRTUAL INCUBATOR (VIP) MEMBERSHIP!
You’ll get all the support services and a mailbox without the four walls.